Thursday, August 6, 2009

I love being a mommy :)

Every day is a brand new experience and i treasure each and every moment i have with my "Tink" yeah, thats her lil nickname I call her, and her dad has a few as well lol. She acknowledges all of them too. So, shes 8 days from being 5 months old..OMG Where did the time go? seems like she was JUST in my belly kickin up a storm like she was doing a BillyBlanks TaiBo workout lol. Shes eating solids now and so far loves everything shes tried..applesauce, bananas, green beans, rice cereal and peaches. She rolls over and is trying to crawl. She got the legs moving part down, but when it comes to the arms she aint quite got it yet lol.. its so funny, my lil mama acting like she wants to get down off your lap n start walking...if shes sitting up there she starts jerking and slinkin her body til she slides down toward the floor lol..**Note to self, time to start babyproofing lol** Shes sleep..I need to be lol. Time for some much needed zzzz's.. later yall

No comments: