Friday, October 10, 2008

part 2....

Ok, so all summer long Ive been on public transportation which was soo hard in the beginning of my pregnancy, but its gotten better. I just got my car back up and running on wednesday from the mechanic and drove to work on thursday. On my way home, Im jamming, listening to New Kids on the Block (yeah this album is fire lol) and while cruising down the parkway, the effin car cuts off in the fast lane. Im tryin to keep cool and not panic so i throw the hazzard lights on and im stopped. I get out the car and walk a few feet away from the car and sit on the divider and call 911 for police assistance. Then good samaritan number 1 pulls over and gives me some flares so no one will come plowing into me. i thank him and hes like are u okay and i nod yeah as I was on the phone with the police. Then good samaritan number 2 pulls over and is like we gotta get u off the parkway, soon as he says that NYC cabs comes and rolls over 2 of my flares and in pure NY fashion we both yell "ASSHOLE" lol. anyway, this man literally stops traffic, backs his car up, stops traffic again and then pushes me off the highway. Once again, tryin to stay calm cuz its cold, im tired and yep gotta pee. So im in a more safer location as i call AAA. That was another 30min wait. So good samaritan #2 leaves his number (hes a livery cab driver) and says if i need anything his base is down the block. I thank him, go sit and play the waiting game. Im texting my sweetie since hes at work giving him updates and on the phone with my mom. around 2 AAA dude comes and i swear i must have been real tired but he looked just like Saddam, mustache and all lol. He turned the heat on and let me warm up while he put the car on the tow truck. Then he starts flyin down the parkway, and yeah i was nervous as hell lol. Hes like u have to use the bathroom right? I get u home to use bathroom lol im like dude its ok i can hold it lol. I get home, he takes the car down, mom pulls up to make sure everything is ok and then i fly in the house to go potty lol.

Im here now waiting on the mechanic to bring my part n fix the darn car smh. And i can honestly say, I didnt punk out and cry this week after all ive been through, but somehow ive been crying watching these baby stories on TLC lol..

1 comment:

Seymone said...

U want to watch an accurate portrayal of labor look at the ER pregnancy show