Saturday, January 26, 2008

Retail Therapy

Sigh, I must be going thru something, because I've really been doing some retail therapy heres my recently accumulated goodies
Photobucket
Super soft plushy robe from Bath & Body works Retail was $80 and marked down to $20

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Miscellaneous bath n body works items, Pink grapefruit body wash, CO Bigelow Oil Free Face Gel Shine-Control Formula, 2 Lip renewal remedy

Metal X Shadows in Pink Inglot, Metalblu, Fusion Gold, otherworldly paint pot, Haunting Shadow, A Mei lipglass in Love Rules and 242 brush

Rite Aid Wet n Wild 99 Cent haul, i really love these waterproof liquid liners, they really have some staying power! Black-brown, espresso and smoky, concealor that is most likely not my shade, but for 99 cents eh wth lol. cream shadow palette and a white eyeliner pencil. Damn Tyra and her suggestions lol.

and lastly RCA Small wonder, cute little video camera. It takes sd cards and has a flip out window to do self video recording. So far i really like it :)

NO MORE TIL FAFI!!!! ( i must repeat this mantra to myself, but im really feening for the purple metal x shadow lol)

2 comments:

the Muse said...

sweet haul!

Especially jealous of your a-mei collection gloss ;)

I didn't partake of the collection myself but that particular gloss is somewhat of a lemming for me ;)

MsButterfli said...

yeah it looks really pretty in person, didnt get the lipstick cuz im more of a lipglass kinda gal lol. i still have my Barbie Lipglass too, looks barely used lol