Monday, January 21, 2008

Sooooo.....whats in my bag?

Theres no way in h-e double hockey sticks that i should have this much crapola in my bag with me..on a daily basis lol, but the Girl Scout in me (motto was Be Prepared) has forced me to become this way. So this is my bag, you guys probably recognize this bag from MAC, there were 3 of them that came out with the Blue Storm collection, (someone correct me if im wrong) this is the middle sized one pictured here
Photobucket
Now heres a pic of whats inside....

Photobucket

AHHHHH PORTABLE PACK RAT!! lol

lets try and sort this out now lol
Hello Kitty mirror (somehow I've developed a strange attraction to this lil kitty lol)
Blot Powder in Dark
Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC55
Hair ties to hold the locs back when I'm gettin my grub on lol
my baby buki, 181se from the Novel Twist Collection
4 different lipglosses, the first is Loreal shine struck lipcolor in Splendid
then Contessa lipglass from the plum lips bag from Antiquitease? Curiositease? one of them "tease" collections lol, Instant Gold lipglass and Sinnamon lustreglass.

I also have Beige-ing Shadestick, clear brow finisher, spiked brow pencil, tweezers, brow lash comb, Cover Girl lash exact mascara (I lovvvve this stuff, new holy grail)
and the rest of the stuff is Halls, Phazyme and my random headache/pain medicine). All the makeup is actually in the small MAC mini bag inside the blue one,

Photobucket

It just makes it easier when im changing purses. I should have arms of steel from just carrying this alone lol but i swear that i NEED this stuff daily lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually still owe Nilla her bag-tag post! I'll do it later today.

Oooohh! I've always wanted to try the Beige-ing stick! What are your thoughts on it?

MsButterfli said...

i like it, goes on smooth and doesnt tug at my lids. i use it when im using a neutral shade and i tend to carry it with me when i dont get a chance to do my eye makeup before work. cant count how many times ive made makeup magic happen in my car lol