Thursday, January 31, 2008

So.....

I get off work drive a few blocks and see my brake light come on, so I pull over and pop the hood to throw some brake fluid in as a quick fix. I see this chick litterally fallin down drunk with a itty bitty skirt, torn stocking and whatnot. She keeps stumbling then boom, she falls, I rush over to help her and then 5 dudes pop up outta nowhere. I'm helpin the girl up and one of the dudes is like "don't worry we got this". Something inside me wanted to say and do more but I'm like 5 dudes, a drunk chick and myself..not a good scenario. So she gets up sayin she's fine and walks away and the dudes followed her around the corner. All I could do was pray there was someone around the corner to help her cuz if somethin happened I woulda had that woulda been heavy on my conscience. So I put the fluid in and start my car and hit the corner qnd there's the girl and a older lady standing with her as she using her cellphone and the dudes were no where to be found. I felt relieved yet numb at the same time cuz I'm like damn... Either A) I coulda helped this chick to safety or B) got my. behind raped right along with her. Sigh..just felt like sharing that with yall

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

wow that's heavy. i think the after thought eats me up more than the actual incident. at least you 'drove' around the corner to check. i'm glad you and the drunk girl were okay.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've been in situations like that before living in a college town. But what gets me is, the girl usually lashes out me and goes with the guy(s) and that makes me wish I never even bothered...judgement impaired or not...the responsibility is on the girl, but hopefully your chick got home safe that night.