Monday, February 4, 2008

MAC Pro visit with a lil Fafi thrown in the mix

So i finally hit up the Pro Store in NY at their new location, BEAUTIFUL. I got to see the Fafi collection and get a small amount of things. I passed on Fafi 1 quad cuz i already have 2 of the 4 colors and Fafi 2, looks like it wont do much for me so these are the only things i picked up today

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket












Isnt the doll too cute!! I just realized the theme of me gettin the "green" Fafinette lol and I got the Lipglass in Sugar Trance. Sigh, maybe I'll go back and get the paintpots and more lipglasses on Wednesday who knows...lol

OOOOOOOH and while I was there, I overheard them saying they were having a big press event and Heatherette was gonna be there! And I was was leaving i seen a box with these pretty Pink boxes that had Heatherette across the front. I was dying to know what was inside lol. I asked a MA when was the collection coming out and she held her lips tight and smiled, when I said soon? she said sooner than u think. Oh goooooooodness the anticipation is killing me, maybe I'll like that collection a lil better..Ok rambling is stopped now lol

And here is Ms. Fergie Ferg, the New Viva Glam spokesperson. A lot of folks been complaining bout her being the new spokesperson, but I think she looks great!

Photobucket

3 comments:

yummy411 said...

so the verdict? barbie or fafi? which collection was hotter? oohhh the dolls in you banner are so cute!!

MsButterfli said...

i dunno, i may have to go back and do a deeper inspection of Fafi tomorrow lol. I mean the colors in both collections were great and i got all the Barbie shadows last year. I think if anything I'll get some of the paint pots and lipglasses. Still torn between the quad unless someone gives me some dupes for the other colors in Fafi quad 1. I think I should just hold out til Heatherette lol i woulda loved to be at that press event yesterday @ MAC Pro lol

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks visiting me! I am digging this post chica!!! You truly made my night. I order my PRO orders from here and I am so psyched to see where it is exactly I am phoning in NY. Thanks!