Sunday, February 10, 2008

Did me yet ANOTHER drugstore haul lol

Well, I always end up in Duane Reade, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid or some other store on sundays before work. Today it was Duane Reade and I picked up these cool items. I got 2 Wet-n-Wild Palettes they have 8 shadows in each and i think looked really good swatched on my NC50 skin (at least thats what the MAC MA told me sometimes last year lol)

This one is Lustrious Neutrals
Photobucket

And here are some swatches
Photobucket

This one is called Golden Shimmers
Photobucket

Again, some swatches
Photobucket

And I also picked up this Jane Minerals In A Box set. It comes with 4 mineral eyeshadows, 4 mineral lipglosses, 2 mineral bronzers and 2 mineral blushes. It says its supposed to be frangrance free and talc free (YES!) as well as safe for sensitive eyes and contact wearers.

Heres the box all stacked together
Photobucket

and here are the items
Photobucket

I'll try to swatch the Jane items later tonight, i ran out of hand space lol. The WetnWild palettes were 1.24 each and the Jane Box was also less than $2.00. SAY WHAT?!?!? lol. I really like the WetNWild shadows, they look really good with out a base and primer so I can only imagine what it will look like with one. I'll keep u gals updated!

No comments: