Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hey Shawnta, Look what I did! lol

Well I was here at work and was watching one of my subscription of Ms Shawnta715 on YouTube, and she had a vid of making a nice pretty PINLESS bun for those of us with locs. Well, my headache finally went away so I tried my bun and here are the results..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks pretty good for my first try huh? lol.. Oh my goodness this right here will save me the agony of looking aroung the house for my ponytail elastics lol and my head doesnt feel as heavy as I thought it would lol. Oh, by the way, don't know if u can tell but I'm rocking Jardin Aires pigment and Carbon (both by MAC) on my eyes. My blackberry kinda washed it out, but it looked good in person.

Here is the vid that got me all amped to try this out today. Thanks again Shawnta :)

4 comments:

Shawnta said...

Now you can't beat a style you can hook up while you at work!! You did a good job girl! Thanks for the shot out <3

MsButterfli said...

you're quite welcome, wish i knew this sooner. i was runnin out of pantyhose to throw on my head to hold my hair out my face lol

Amina said...

your locks are so beautiful!
how do you take care of them? i am considering locking

Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness said...

ahhh... I was looking for this video. Trying this this week... I hate PINS!!