Sunday, February 10, 2008

Monistat as a makeup primer? No not THAT Monistat lol

Photobucket

I've sure you all have read on one forum or another about this little miracle in a tube. I bought this when it first came out because it was summertime, and a sista is carrying DD's in the front so it did a good job in creating a barrier between myself and my over the shoulder boulder holder lol. Anyway, I've started noticing more and more women are using this as a primer for their makeup. At first I'm like hmmmm i know its good for chaffing but not for makeup. So i tested the tube i had along with this pore minimizer/primer I had from Fashion Fair. Both items had the same consistency, and both dried to a nice matte finish. There is a great website that I think this site will give you ladies great insight to the whole Monistat makeup theory.

http://review-monistat-face-primer.uncensoredguides.com

8 comments:

Shawnta said...

You know I'm on the monostat tip! I got a tube just for the makeup purpose alone but really haven't got a chance to use it yet because I've been leaving the house like a bat out of hell, late as ever. I have also recently saw it recommended for crinkly wrinkly eyelids so I may have to stock up like that site recommends.

Shawnta said...

I'm LOVING the fafinettes girl!!!!

MsButterfli said...

a girl on specktra/youtube "DanaPotter" said she got the CVS brand and it was the exact same thing just cheaper, u know im all for a sale lol, but i still got my tube ima test out tomorrow. Ima be pissed if i got duped into buying Prep n Prime face for $22 freakin bucks lol

Seymone said...

Okay.. I ran out on your recommendation and picked up some Monistat.. I really hope this works because it is surely a cheaper alternative than Smashbox...

Unknown said...

cool, let me know your results :)

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering about this too...yesterday I bought the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer in 001 (Apricot) and it worked better than expected! I'll have to check out Monistat and Fashion Fair's primer though. I didn't even know they had one!

kamagra said...

This is an excellent advice because I like to use make because I'm so vain, and that's perfect to me to look like a diva.m10m

pharmacy said...

Excellent, thanks I love to take out my make up on my job when I'm going somewhere else, this product it's awesome.